Disclaimer: YOU WILL BE OFFENDED
- You put facts in front of them and they either do not understand them or will ignore them.
- They claim homosexuality is a choice yet don’t realize that if at any moment in your life, you had to choose between homosexuality and heterosexuality, you are neither. Instead you are bisexual.
- They claim homosexuality is unnatural even though it occurs in nature. Its in the fu*king word you imbeciles. 1,500 animal species practice homosexuality
- They claim marriage is a religious institution and again, they’re oblivious to the fact that they’re simply flat out wrong. Marriage has been around far longer than today’s religions, including Christianity. But it doesn’t matter if you tell them that because they’ll just keep regurgitating the same erroneous crap.
“I agree 100% wit this dude. All gays need to b killed. Hitler style. That sh*t ain’t normal.
fu*k anyone in this thread that supports gay marriage, you fu*king clowns.”
- That is an actual comment from a religious nutcase in a topic regarding Kirk Cameron’s recent comments on gay marriage.
- Debating them is a waste of time because they are stupid. They are so stupid that I can’t even think of a word to describe how stupid they really are.
- They do not realize that their beliefs are entirely subjective and are essentially no different, in any way, than the beliefs of Ancient Greeks, or of the Aztecs, or the Mayans. Your religions are just modern versions of older ones. In time they will be GONE just like Zeus, Thor, Poseidon, Odin. Your beliefs are no fu*king different.
- The evidence is against them and they have none to support their claims, but they still try to argue as if their beliefs are factual.
- Just because your beliefs can’t be disproved means absolutely nothing. I can’t prove there isn’t an invisible dancing fairy behind me right now. Does that mean that there is an invisible dancing fairy behind me? I don’t even HAVE to disprove your fairy tales. The mere fact that you have zero evidence makes them negligible to me. Just think, would you take seriously the argument of a boy who tells you that there is a giant fucking singing evil invisible blob on the moon, but gives you no proof, or even the slightest bit of evidence? What if he then told you to disprove it? Would you even bother? Think about it. THAT’s HOW I FEEL… ABOUT YOU!
- The absence of a rational explanation isn’t evidence of an irrational explanation.
- They believe that the Earth is 6000 years old and that every species came into existence at the same time.
- Crazy Christians believe that people who suffer in our modern world (for example, the Jews during the Holocaust) are being punished for sins they committed in a previous life.
- They nit pick what parts of the bible to believe. That’s why there are Gay Christians. They only believe what they want, and they ignore all the horrible, disgusting and absurd shit.
- They believe that the Earth was made before the Sun. Seriously. It says so right in the very first page of The Old Testament.
- They actually believe that every thing in the bible literally happened. They believe that Jesus walked on water, and came back to life after having been dead for 3 days, that God killed everyone in a world wide flood and that he sent his own son to Earth to be tortured killed for our sins. He sent his own son to be killed. Re-read that. God set his own son up and had him wacked. Am I crazy? Am I the only person who thinks that may be a little bit extreme?
- And finally, they believe that they are the smartest sentient beings in the entire universe. Why is that? Because they actually believe that they know for a fact, that God, an unknowable being for which there is no evidence, exists, and that they can SPEAK with him. If some being who we’d call God actually existed, it would be unfathomable. I’d hate to reduce such a collosal being to a bitter, child-like, Hitlerish Tyrant who interferes with measly human affairs, who picks sides and condemns his own children, whom he loves so much, to an eternity of suffering.